The successful candidate will have proven experience in retail or hospitality and have excellent interpersonal skills and experience in leading teams in operations and customer service.
To apply: Please send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Salary Remuneration: DOE
Closing Date: 19th July 2019
Description and Duties
Assist retail function in the venue in daily operations which include but are not limited to:
- Duty Management of retail outlets on events.
- Support the Bar Manager in all operational aspects.
- Respond to customer queries and complaints
- Cash reconciliation
- Maintain hygiene and Food Safety requirements.
- POS system maintenance
Assist cellar function in the venue in daily operations which include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with Bar Manager and Cellar-man on stock requirements and orders.
- Assist cellar staff with receiving and storage of large stock deliveries, including kegs, cases and other items for our retail outlets.
- Maintain proper records of stock inventory
- Keep the store rooms and cellar area clean and organised.
- Stocking bars and all retail areas.
- Liaising with bar during shows, transferring stock in a timely manner.
- Ensure all non-returnable glass is properly recycled.
- Ensure the Company’s Health & Safety policy is adhered to across the venue.
- Ensure excellence in record keeping and digital archiving of records.
- Ad Hoc projects as requested by Senior Management.
- Foster a positive & diligent working environment by leading by example
- Train, manage and motivate staff
- Partake in manual handling, fire safety, and customer care training as required
- Experience in working in event management/hospitality or retail management.
- Skills in leading, training and developing staff.
- Experience in managing staff and evaluating performance.
- Proven skills in communication, problem-solving, planning and organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills, including the use of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Willingness to work unsociable hours/days and weekends.
- Strong working knowledge of POS systems
- Demonstrable professional experience using MS Word and Excel for reporting purposes.
- Dedication to excellence in customer service.
- Knowledge and experience in cash handling procedures.
- Experience of managing a large diverse operation.
- Occupational first aid
- HACCP trained